If you are not yet aware of it yet, you can get some wonderful books for Kindle on Amazon for free. You just need to check out the site from time to time. If you think you’re too busy to check then just read along as I share with you the top 10 best-selling free Kindle books in Computers and Technology on Amazon right now.
- Evernote: 60+ Progressive Steps to Help You Rock at Work and Life by Using Evernote App (Evernote books, evernote for beginners, evernote app) – by Strickland Bruce, 36 pages
- Becoming Steve Jobs: Amazing Lessons on How to Be Like Steve Jobs (Becoming Steve Jobs, Becoming Steve Jobs books, Steve Jobs) – by Virginia Patel, 29 pages
- Excel Shortcuts: The 100 Top Best Powerful Excel Keyboard Shortcuts in 1 Day! (Excel, Microsoft, Apple, Microsoft Excel, Excel Formulas, Excel Spreadsheets, Excel Shortcuts, Office 2010, Office) – by Salem Key, 41 pages
- Kindle Publishing Package: How to Discover Best-Selling eBook Ideas + How to Write a Nonfiction eBook in 21 Days + 61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books – by Steve Scott, 245 pages
- Kindle Fire: The Complete Guidebook – For the Kindle Fire HDX and HD, Second Edition – by Michael J. Young, 267 pages
You can also visit Amazon right now and see for yourself all the other great books that are free right now (or maybe just to check out other stuff like a jimi hendrix pedal). Amazon Kindle books are categorized under the following topics: Arts & Photography, Biographies & Memoirs, Business & Money, Children’s eBooks, Comics & Graphic Novels, Computers & Technology, Cookbooks, Food & Wine, Crafts, Hobbies & Home, Education & Teaching, Foreign Languages, Health, Fitness & Dieting, History, Humor & Entertainment, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks, Literature & Fiction, Mystery, Thriller & Suspense, Nonfiction, Parenting & Relationships, Politics & Social Sciences, Professional & Technical, Reference, Religion & Spirituality, Romance, Science & Math, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Self-Help, Sports & Outdoors, Teen & Young Adult, and Travel.